More Memories!

Today, I have about a billion things to do to get our house in "sale condition" but since it is the weekend, I decided to "reward" myself with a cup of coffee and reading the paper. I get about halfway through and got to the business section, which happens to be my 2nd favorite section of the paper (got to love the Scene) and I see this picture:

For those of you who don't know, this is my dad! Considering, he passed away 5 years ago, this was beyond shocking! But, it was so nice to see that John Stancavage had written an article about my dad and his passion for electric vehicles. I always knew my dad was ahead of his time and it was so nice to see he is still remembered by those who knew him. He was very special and it is so rewarding to still hear about him and that he is fondly remembered. So, a special thanks to John for making my Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts