Back to School Teacher Gift with Sharpies!

I LOVE Sharpies. Love them. So I decided to do one more back to school teacher arrangement featuring them. What's fun about this arrangement is that the markers are usable after the flowers fade and the teacher has a whole new collection of fun Sharpie colors!


Here's all you need:
  • 24 Sharpies
  • Rubber band
  • Mason Jar
  • Ribbon
  • Flowers (I picked these up for $6 at Trader Joe's)
Here's a quick video, but it is so super easy:



You just take a rubber band, place it around the mason jar, add your Sharpies, add your flowers and tie with a ribbon - now your child is teacher's pet ;). 

Another variation of this is to use Dry Erase markers. I did the same thing as above, but did use a smaller container - a jelly jar.  I think this needed about 15-16 Dry Erase markers. 


Let me know if you try one! I would love to see your pics!

If you aren't already following me on instagram, you can find this and my other projects here: https://www.instagram.com/tulsadetails/

Comments

Popular Posts