Back to School Cupcakes

I have seen on Pinterest many iterations of apple cupcakes that are soooo cute! However, I seriously don't have the ability to ice a cupcake properly. So I thought I would take a shortcut - store bought cupcakes.


This project is insanely easy (as demonstrated by the video below).  



Supplies needed:
  • Store bought cupcakes with red icing
  • Red (or in my case red and white polka dot) candy cups. I got these at Hobby Lobby in the party supplies. (I tried a red cupcake wrapper - FAIL.)
  • Stick pretzels
  • Green M&Ms
You literally just take the cupcake, put it in the candy cup, stick a pretzel in the center and garnish with two M&Ms.  For real. So easy. And so cute! 

Let me know if you make some!

Also, if you aren't already following me on Instagram, get these fun tips and more here


Comments

Popular Posts