Weekly Faves

So this likely won’t be a weekly column based on the past being a good predictor of my future, but we can sure give it the college try. (Remember when I used to do these all the time?)

Well, here are few faves I have come across this week!

I am obsessed with this map featured on The Atlantic visualizing the most popular baby names since 1965. (Link also includes boy names.) I used to want to be named Jennifer so badly!!! Ha! Guess it was because it was so popular.

As mentioned, I love all things pumpkin AND I happen to love hot chocolate. I am very interested in this combo posted on Kara’s Party Ideas.

Today on the Impulsive Buy they posted two holiday candies spotted on store shelves. Um, brilliant, no?

While I realize Halloween is but a few mere hours away, I thought this monster garland was super cute and could be used for a kid’s party outside of the month of October. And it looked really easy, which, as you know, is imperative for me and a craft. Full tutorial on One Charming Party.

For those of you who are into cake design, Grosgrain Fabulous Blog has some really clever ideas on how to turn a plain grocery store cake into a show stopper.

I hope you all enjoy! I will try to keep collecting my favorites from around the web to share with you!

Comments

  1. Getting so spoiled by your posts there KT!! I was also totally intrigued by that name map! So interesting!! I expect dome trick or treating pics tomorrow!!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "ditto" what Janie said.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good finds!! Thanks for sharing that garland I am totally bookmarking that for a later party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts