Monday, June 4, 2012

Bumpdate Week 22

22-weeks

First, home girl has got to take a better picture. Or get a tan. Either way. Oh well, it’s about the bump, right?

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I will update next time I go to the doctor.

Gender: It’s a girl!

Movement: She is a mover! Tommy got to feel her move lots this week!

Sleep: I was sleeping well until last night. That was a thunderstorm of epic proportions. I was up for several hours with my other baby, Carter. He was not pleased.

Maternity Clothes: While this isn’t maternity, I did buy a tankini this weekend. I think the world will thank me.

Symptoms: Nothing new!

Aversions: Fried food still.

Cravings: I am still craving sweets, but try to fill that space with fruit. I did have key lime pie this week on our anniversary and it was delicious!

I also have this weird thing for Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields Cereal. That stuff is amazing.

Best Moment this week: I actually bought lots of stuff for the nursery! I LOVE buying things for her. I must be stopped. We got a crib, a bookcase and dresser. I will have to do another post on her nursery soon! I am still waiting on swatches to decide what I want to do for the bedding.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is so exciting!! I look forward to new bump date blogs!!
Love, Aunt Angie

happy_wife said...

While you do look adorable, I must say that it is VERY rude to post that you have gotten things for her room without posting any pictures....I mean not even a teaser!!! Rude, rude, rude!!! That is probably why sweet Carter was upset last night, not the storm!


jane

happy_wife said...

While you do look adorable, I must say that it is VERY rude to post that you have gotten things for her room without posting any pictures....I mean not even a teaser!!! Rude, rude, rude!!! That is probably why sweet Carter was upset last night, not the storm!


jane

happy_wife said...

I don't know why that posted twice. I may have gotten antsy and pressed 'enter' 92 times.....or maybe the inter webs sensed my frustration and deemed my comment more important that being listed once. Either or.

jane

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You are so flipping adorable!! And I agree with Jane...let's see some pictures!! Also? Will you be sharing her name? I'm dying to hear!!

Kaysie said...

I love your bump! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the nursery!

Emily said...

That baby bump looks good on you! Glad you are feeling well :) Baby S sure is a lucky little lady.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I can't wait to hear what you are doing with the nursery!

Kitty said...

You are still so tiny! You look great! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)

Aja said...

Isn't it crazy how fun it is to buy stuff for them?? I totally buy Evie things over myself now. :) you look great! Finally a bump even your coworkers will notice! Ha!!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

Congrats on your little girl! That is so exciting!! You look fabulous!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity