Bumpdate Week 22

22-weeks

First, home girl has got to take a better picture. Or get a tan. Either way. Oh well, it’s about the bump, right?

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I will update next time I go to the doctor.

Gender: It’s a girl!

Movement: She is a mover! Tommy got to feel her move lots this week!

Sleep: I was sleeping well until last night. That was a thunderstorm of epic proportions. I was up for several hours with my other baby, Carter. He was not pleased.

Maternity Clothes: While this isn’t maternity, I did buy a tankini this weekend. I think the world will thank me.

Symptoms: Nothing new!

Aversions: Fried food still.

Cravings: I am still craving sweets, but try to fill that space with fruit. I did have key lime pie this week on our anniversary and it was delicious!

I also have this weird thing for Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields Cereal. That stuff is amazing.

Best Moment this week: I actually bought lots of stuff for the nursery! I LOVE buying things for her. I must be stopped. We got a crib, a bookcase and dresser. I will have to do another post on her nursery soon! I am still waiting on swatches to decide what I want to do for the bedding.

Comments

  1. Everything is so exciting!! I look forward to new bump date blogs!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you do look adorable, I must say that it is VERY rude to post that you have gotten things for her room without posting any pictures....I mean not even a teaser!!! Rude, rude, rude!!! That is probably why sweet Carter was upset last night, not the storm!


    jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. While you do look adorable, I must say that it is VERY rude to post that you have gotten things for her room without posting any pictures....I mean not even a teaser!!! Rude, rude, rude!!! That is probably why sweet Carter was upset last night, not the storm!


    jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why that posted twice. I may have gotten antsy and pressed 'enter' 92 times.....or maybe the inter webs sensed my frustration and deemed my comment more important that being listed once. Either or.

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so flipping adorable!! And I agree with Jane...let's see some pictures!! Also? Will you be sharing her name? I'm dying to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bump! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby bump looks good on you! Glad you are feeling well :) Baby S sure is a lucky little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear what you are doing with the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are still so tiny! You look great! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it crazy how fun it is to buy stuff for them?? I totally buy Evie things over myself now. :) you look great! Finally a bump even your coworkers will notice! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your little girl! That is so exciting!! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts