Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome to My World

I will admit, my blog has been lacking. Life has kind of taken over...

We are in the process of selling our current house...
and buying a new one...

Have had family in town to visit. (Seriously, are my cousin's kids not absolutely adorable?!!)

Went to see the best concert ever - Black Eyed Peas.

We were like teeny boppers down on the floor. Well, I was. Not so much Tommy.

I also had to share this birthday party I went to last weekend. It was a family friend's daughter's 2nd birthday (is that too much detail?) and the party was precious! If you look on the table, she handmade each invitation. (And you guys, there were a ton of people there!) Her mother-in-law is cake decorator and made these amazing cakes. It was the cutest!

The polka dot theme was throughout the whole party and I love the banner she made. She used a pizza round as her form and her cricut for the letters. Love it!

I will say, the one bonus of a busy life -- your week flies by and you don't realize you haven't touched your blog since Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have missed you, but you have had lots of good reasons not to blog!!!!
Love, Aunt Angie

Megan said...

I'm still waiting on pics of the new house!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity