Party Kits

I love it when party planning is easy. And cute. And reasonably priced. I was excited yesterday when I came across the shop Meri Meri through the blog Lucy*isms. They not only have the cutest cupcake kits, but they also have all the ancillary accessories.


Like the banner (perfect for you guys who do not have cricuts ; )

And matching plates.

I have to admit, even though I am not a cat fan, I thought these were super cute. (Megan, this excludes Tavia.)

There are party products for every type of party, including a luau. Who doesn't think dancing hula girls are great?

And I love it that when you click on a cupcake kit it automatically pulls up the matching invite down below.


That is my kind of shopping.

Comments

  1. I know you love Tavia...she is a cat dog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts