Tee Party

Last weekend my sister and I threw my sister-in-law a “Tee Party” shower for her new little man. We are due five weeks apart, so I am excited for our little men to be such fun friends.  I was running really behind, so my sister took the pics and they were a little rushed, but thought you I would share!

We served:

Golf ball skewers (Roma Tomatoes, Mozzerella Pearls, Basil drizzled with a balsamic glaze)

Golf Club Sandwiches

“Fore” Cheese quiche

Spinach and Artichoke “Pita Chip Shots”

Donut Hole in Ones

Fruit and yogurt “Par”Faits

For our drinks we had:

Putter Punch

Arnold Palmers

Iced “Tee”

We got the cupcakes and powdered sugar donut holes from Anne Keller Cakes.

We had our guests sign this “Count on Golf book” and my sister made the most adorable favors! That is grass made from dyed coconut! So cute!

All her fun gifts!

My sister and I with the mom-to-be!

I have hired a professional to take pics of Emmy’s party, so hopefully I will have better pics of at that one!

Comments

  1. Oh, my!! That is way too much cuteness for one post!!! Everything is adorable!! You girls should go into the party-planning business . . . as if you need more to do!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the queen's of theme parties! Love all the fun food/drink names. Can't wait to meet the sweet boy cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts