Bumpdate 29 & 30 Weeks

iphone092714 022 iphone092714 054

How far along: 30 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 20 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity pretty much all the way with a few normal dresses one size up thrown in for good measure. 

Gender: Boy! We had some good guessers on the name last post, but aren’t ready to monogram it yet!

Movement: Today I told my doctor that he was definitely more chill in the womb than Emmy was.  He said that their personalities have already started to develop, so he may just be a laid back baby. He will definitely get that from his daddy’s side of the family Smile.  I am clearly not the most “laid back” human being.

Sleep: Hit and miss. I had a couple of nights of 6 straight hours and a couple of nights where I was up about an hour and half (or more) due to pregnancy insomnia.  Tommy is getting a sleep study done soon, so I am hoping those results will help my sleeping since he is a snorer!

Cravings: I have been on a sushi kick. I only eat cooked, but the rice has sounded great.

Symptoms: Swollen feet, splotchy arm skin, and, of course, hormones Smile. I also have identified that if I eat pizza, I get reflux. So not much more pizza for me! And is nesting a symptom? If so, I have that…I have even started addressing our Christmas card envelopes to have one less thing to do when the baby gets here.

Looking forward to: More progress in the baby’s room. Seeing the baby again at the next ultrasound! Not baby related, but next week is Emmy’s birthday (and mine), so we have her party and a full day planned of things to do on the special day. I love having little activities with her and Tommy took off work to spend two full days with us, so we will love having him around too.

Best moments: Got the bedding! I haven’t put it on the bed, but it looked really cute in the bag! I had a local girl make it, so I will post a picture when it is all put together….in about 8 weeks, I am sure Smile.

Big sister: Emmy loves to take her baby dolls all around the house and go “shopping” with her shopping cart. Her favorite place to pretend to go to is Target. Hoping this all translates to loving little brother this much!

Comments

  1. I love the baby updates! It sounds like you have a fun birthday week-end planned for you and Emmy!
    Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I can't believe he will be here so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably have like 16 babies with how great you look pregnant! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts