36 Week Bumpdate

36-weeks

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 pounds, but my only work out from here on out will be walking the dog, so we will soon see how that works for me!

Gender: It’s a girl!

Movement: She was a major mover this past week. Still loves my right rib!

Sleep: Again, hit or miss. I only got up once last night, which hasn’t happened in ages. But on the flipside, I made Tommy sleep on the couch earlier in the week because I could not get past him snoring.

Maternity Clothes: Basically, all maternity except for dresses and some tops.

Symptoms: Well, let’s see – I think I had one contraction. Either that or it was a charlie horse in my lower abs. I will give myself credit for only mildly panicking. And I had some other “progression,” which is too gross to discuss here. There were tears shed over that one. I guess I have been living in denial that a stork was just going to deliver this baby.

Aversions: Still fried foods.

Cravings: Sweets and cereal. And this so sooooo random, but I was in the grocery store the other day and I saw veggie corn dogs and HAD to have them. They are actually pretty darn good with mustard. Who knew!?

I am also craving puppy chow/muddy buddies. I bought all of the ingredients, but haven’t let myself make them yet.

Best Moment this week: Having time to relax this weekend and finish up some last minute things to get ready for her (like installing the car seat bases and packing). I should get my bedding tomorrow, so I am super excited about that! But my to-do list is ever growing.

Comments

  1. Hi, Katie,
    You can tell that I wait for your bumpdate posts!! You look beautiful, and it looks like you have only gained weight for the baby - and no place else!!! I laughed at your comment about the stork; you are so funny!!
    Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! I am in denial too. I get so freaked out every time I think about it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ridiculously good! I am so jealous because I know when I start to post about 36 weeks, I will be SO HUGE!

    I can't wait to see the baby's room! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you just have a basketball under your dress! Absolutely beautiful! I love your updates!

    ~Amy H

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's almost time! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute and you are ALL belly! You are so teeny! ;) Your symptoms made me laugh ;) You'll do great! And you don't like fried foods right now?? I craved fried foods like they were not going to be around much longer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh Katie, you are SOOO close! And you're still so teeny! Way to go in the "progression" department :) Try to think of it as getting some of the hard stuff out of the way now.. you won't have to do quite so much work once you're actually in labor. Right?? Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! And I love those Morning Star corn dogs too!!!

    It cracks me up that you think something is too gross to discuss on the blog. I feel like ALL decency went out the door with pregnancy, and it hasn't stopped since. We walk around our house narrating about peeing and pooping for Tully's potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. MY. Goodness. it is right around the corner. I am so pumped for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are SO stinking close, Katie! I'm so excited for you to experience all that goes into being a momma for the very first time. It is all so exciting! You look great, and I wouldn't worry about any weight gain these past few weeks. I always lost a pound a week from here on out with the boys. I think you have good genes. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute!!! My vegetarian friend has told me those corn dogs are good, but you know how that goes... I'll take your word for it though! I bought veggie meatballs and veggie hotdogs the other day so I'll let you know how that turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts