Pumpkin Flower Arrangement and How to use Floral Foam

Every Thanksgiving, I love to do a fresh floral pumpkin for the table.  They are really easy to do with floral foam and a crafting pumpkin. Unfortunately, I bought this pumpkin for looks and didn't realize it wasn't hollow in the middle. I somehow came out with all of my fingers, so I guess it was somewhat of a success, but would definitely recommend purchasing a crafting pumpkin if you aren't in the mood to spend 20 minutes hollowing out a Styrofoam pumpkin. Ha.


For this project you need:
  • One crafting pumpkin
  • One brick or half brick of floral foam
  • Some greenery
  • Dozen Roses
  • 5 sunflowers
  • 8 Gerber Daisies
  • One package of alstroemeria
  • Wheat for filler
Here's a tutorial on how to use floral foam. Sorry for the low-budget quality. Ha. It is hard to shoot and work with one hand. Believe it or not, I am not bringing in the big bucks on this blog. Haaaa.



And here is a timelapse video on how to put the arrangement together.



Let me know if you have any questions! If you aren't already following me on instagram, you can find this and my other posts here: https://www.instagram.com/tulsadetails/


Comments

Popular Posts