Halloween Cheese Board

We're getting into the Halloween spirit over here! I had family over for dinner this weekend and whipped up this super easy cheese tray.


I just used Halloween cookie cutters to cut pre-sliced cheese, added little candy eye balls to the jalapeño stuffed olives, and included some chutney, nuts and crackers. All of this is easy to get and takes very little effort to put together.
.
I'll just send the scraps of cheese in my kids' lunches for the next couple of weeks. I hope their teachers don't judge. Lol. 😂

Let me know your favorite Halloween appetizer finds in the comments!

If you aren't already following me on instagram, you can find this and my other posts here: https://www.instagram.com/tulsadetails/

Comments

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
    breast feeding drinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great spooky tale. That fairy ring is magical! Thanks so much for having me, Happy Halloween!
    Halloween UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. سقالات معدنية في مصر مهم في مصر لعدة أسباب:

    1- الأمان: توفر السقالات المعدنية بيئة عمل آمنة للعمال، حيث يمكنهم التحرك والوقوف على ارتفاعات عالية دون خطر السقوط.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordering agift basket for delivery in NZ is my go-to choice for special occasions; it's a sure way to brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts