Emmy's Unicorn Birthday Party

I cannot believe Emmy is turning five! She has been saying for a full year she wanted a unicorn party and, surprisingly, never wavered. I loved the theme and have been collecting things for months, so it was fun to see it all come together!

We held her party at the Victory Christian Carousel Room.  We put party hats on the horses to make them unicorns. Another thing that is great about the room is that there is an indoor and outdoor playground, so there is a lot more to do than just ride the carousel!

 As you all know, my picture taking skill leave a lot to be desired, so just imagine that these looked better in person ;). 

Here's the main table setup. 

The cake is from Laura's Cakes. It was every bit as amazing in taste as it looked. And the surprise of the rainbow inside was even better!

I won the darling poms last year from Simply Nesting and got the tassels from the Flair Exchange.



For one of the activities the kids decorated sugar cone unicorn horns.  They were a huge hit!



Here's a few pics of the venue:




I love the motion in this pic. Holden was happy as a clam!


I also hired a friend's daughter to help with setup, clean up and face painting. If you're local, let me know if you want her name. She was amazing!




 We had a great day and I am worn out! Love this sweet girl!!!

If you aren't already following me on instagram, you can find this and my other projects here: https://www.instagram.com/tulsadetails/

Comments

  1. It truly was a magical birthday party. Every detail was fabulous. All the kids loved it and the parents thought it was great. What a great place to have a birthday party also. My little sweet Emily look like the cutest unicorn ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday party! Thanks so much for including some of our products, everything is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts