Emmy’s 2nd Birthday Party

For Emmy’s birthday this year, we did it at a local pumpkin patch. My friend Sarah told me about it and I thought it was a great idea! The kids all had a blast and got to ride horses, camels and feed the animals. Emmy surprised me by riding the horses four times! She loved it! We hired Lindsay McDaniel to document the event and I am so glad we did! We killed two birds with one stone by getting her two year pictures and party pics all in one day! We love you, Lindsay!

 

She really had the best day! We were at the pumpkin patch from 9:30 – 1:30 and she wanted to stay longer! Sweet girl keeps talking about her birthday, too! I think she thinks she gets more than one a year! Happy birthday, precious girl!

Comments

  1. Such a cute theme! It looks like she had a blast and the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the fall pictures!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts