Baby Boy Library Shower

I was so lucky this weekend to be showered with a library shower for baby boy! My sister, sister-in-law and sweet, wonderful friends Iris and Megan threw the most amazing shower! Every detail was just amazing and everywhere you looked! He now has a fully stocked library! We may have to have cards made Winking smile!

Aren’t the centerpieces just too cute??

His darling banner:

And the food!! All book-themed and, oh so cute!

Baby was so lucky to have friends come from Oklahoma City and Houston to fill his library! It was such a perfect day!! 

Comments

  1. Your shower was just fantastic! I simply cannot wait to meet your precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I am so happy and excited for you! Slightly jealous you are having a boy! Your family and friends did a BEAUTIFUL and very creative job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those books! What a huge blessing! And what a cute shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! They did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too much cuteness!!!!! Allison, Kristen, Megan, and Iris are extremely creative and clever. I love everything about this adorable shower, and I'm glad Baby Boy Segner has such an awesome library!! I wish that I had been there, and I'm sorry I missed visiting with Jane. I can't wait to see the baby's room.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I would have enjoyed visiting with all your other friends, too. I think that must be Megan's cute house.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously adorable shower! That's getting pinned for sure!! So, so cute - great job to your sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts