Monday, July 2, 2012

Bumpdate 26 weeks

26-weeks

Baby is a-growing! I swear I have gotten exponentially bigger in the past week.

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed the other day on my home scale and was up several pounds since the time I weighed before. It will be interesting to see when I go to the doctor.

Gender: It’s a girl!

Movement: I think she has an arm or leg under my ribs. It doesn’t hurt, but I can feel a lot of pressure there sometimes.

Sleep: This week was fine.

Maternity Clothes: I am still managing with dresses and the Bella band, but I am pretty sure the charade is up and I will be needing to get some maternity wear. My sister let me borrow a lot of her maternity items, so I need to go through those and see what works for me.

Symptoms: I am waking up in the middle of the night with charlie horses in my leg. Wowzers.

Aversions: Fried food still.

Cravings: I am dying for a chocolate chip cookie cake slice. Random, I know. Also, still wanting tart things like key lime pie and lemony anything. Sadly, I haven’t partaken in either.

Best Moment this week: We are beginning to make progress on Emmy’s room. My mom and I worked on her bookcase (pics tomorrow), Tommy and I chose a glider for her room, and I am super close to picking out her bedding, which means painting (and progress) can begin!

8 comments:

Madison's Mommy said...

yikes....charlie horses were the worst symptom for me...they were terrible! You looks so freaking adorable and tiny...!

Can't wait to hear nursery details...I am sure I will be jealous!
XOXO

Oh, and give that sweet dog of yours a big hug from me ;0)

Anonymous said...

You (and Emmy) have really grown this week!! You look adorable, and I can't wait to see the progress on the nursery!
Love, Aunt Angie

Maygan said...

Madison grew a ton these last 2 weeks too!
I pulled a key lime yogurt out of my fridge for breakfast this morning and it made me think of you. = )
Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!

Amy said...

You might be the tiniest and cutest prego I've ever seen. Love that cute bump!

Ashley said...

Adorable!! I can tell she has been growing! You look great!

Heather said...

Ahhhhh... that bump is too cute! Cannot wait to hear about the nursery! And charlie horses... OUCH! I remember getting those too!

Brooke said...

Oh, you look adorable! My doc told me to take Tums for Charlie horses because they are full of calcium, and a lot of times a lack of calcium is causing the Charlie horses. Or drink milk!

happy_wife said...

Seriously, you are the cutest.pregnant.girl. ever!! Really, it is not possibly for your belly to be any more precious. I can't wait to see your little bump in person and talk awkwardly at it; maybe sing her a little song. So now you have been warned.

janie

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity