A few winners

Since I am well-versed in all things food (can’t.stop.eating), I thought I would share my top three winners in the popcorn and chocolate chip category since I have tried practically every one.

Cheese popcorn:

Great amount of cheddar and a crispy popcorn. The others are “meh” in comparison.

Kettle Corn:

You guys, this stuff is amazing. I am addicted. It is the perfect amount of sweet and salty and is the perfect snack. It is equivalent (if not better) than anything you would get at a street fair. I also like to pair mine with a few chocolate chips sprinkled in. (I told you I have issues.) I have tried several other brands, but nothing compares to this one!

Chocolate chips:

My go-to sweet snack is a little handful of chocolate chips. I have tried them all – Ghiradelli, Sprouts brand, target’s brand, etc., but keep coming back to those. They don’t have a chalky taste at all and truly are the creamiest. Granted, I am not using these typically for baking, so don’t take that into account. I am just talking about straight from the bag taste.

I am always on the lookout for new snacks, so let me know your favorites!

Comments

  1. Hi, Katie,
    All of those snacks sound very good. Since I think about food and snack all day long . .. I have to think of those that are not too high in calories. So the kettle corn at 70 calories a cup is not bad at all. I also like Pirates' Booty Aged White Cheddar Puffs and Skinny Pop Popcorn.
    Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts