Baby & Co. Shower

This weekend I helped throw a darling (if I do say so myself) baby shower for my dear friend, Mindy! The shower had a Tiffany & Co. theme and was so much fun to put together!

mindy invite copy

Each guest wore a black dress and pearls, so it was super fun to take pictures!

I forgot my fancy camera (of course), so all of these are from my phone.

One of the other hostesses had an old Tiffany bag, so we put a vase in it and made into a cute flower arrangement.

iphone pics 041414 019

iphone pics 041414 021

It’s a little hard to see, but the banner has pearl beads as the “ribbon.”

iphone pics 041414 024

I picked up the most perfectly coordinated onesie from this shop on Etsy.

iphone pics 041414 025

We used a hair bow for the center tier of the diaper cake.

iphone pics 041414 027

iphone pics 041414 028

The favors were these Tiffany boxes purchased off Etsy filled with pearl sixlets from Party City.

iphone pics 041414 029

We purchased this children’s book about Audrey Hepburn for all of the guests to sign.

iphone pics 041414 030

Even the cupcakes had pearls!

iphone pics 041414 032

iphone pics 041414 033iphone pics 041414 036

It was a perfect day celebrating Mindy’s sweet baby girl!

Comments

  1. This is so precious, and I love how all the guests wore black and pearls. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this shower, so creative and perfect! Can't thank you guys enough!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and creative!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice website. I really like this blog.
    Please visit my website:http://amandaspinkpower.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. What a fun theme. I love that tiffany blue color, and I love how you all wore black with your pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the theme! Pinning that one to remember later!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts