For my locals: Major Timesaver Alert
For my Tulsa friends, I have the best timesaver ever – Reasors. (For those of you not from Tulsa reading this, Reasors is a local grocery store with stores across Oklahoma. Even if you don’t have a Reasors, you may check your local grocery store to see if they have the service I am blogging about below.)
I have, on many occasions, used Reasors for staging cute pictures of my child. See exhibit A and B below.
“M” and “Em” (Ha…..I am so punny!!!)
But a few weeks ago I took the plunge and used their online ordering. This is awesome. I make my menu and grocery list, order it all online and then 5 hours later I can pull up and they load the groceries in my car. This is seriously life-changing.
Here is what you need to know:
- You can only use the service Monday – Friday, so this won’t work for you on the weekend. (Boo – but my business side loves the concept of them being super-efficient and using their employees’ time wisely on the slowest parts of their day.)
- If you order by 6 a.m., you can pick up after 11 a.m. If you order at 11, you can pick up after 4 p.m.
- I just call the store on my way home and let them know I will be there soon and they are waiting for me when I get there. My frozen and refrigerated food has been stored, so it is still fresh.
- The service is only $5. Hello, amazing! I was telling my sister-in-law about it and she said she would save $5 just by not having impulse purchases. So true. Also, pretty sure my hour is worth more than $5.
- You can also get delivery for $15, but I could literally walk to Reasors, so it always on my way home.
- If the item isn’t on their site, but you know they carry it (for example, this granola that I love), you can just write it in and they will pull it for you.
- Also, before I add the item to my cart, I add it to my shopping list so that in the future I can just shop directly from my saved list vs. having to find the items online.
The site is a little clunky, but if you can figure out Facebook, you can figure out the site.
Sadly, Reasors doesn’t know who I am, so I am not being paid for this ringing endorsement in any way, shape or form, but thought this little review would help my fellow time-strapped, non-grocery-shop-loving friends.