How to Make a Cornucopia


When brainstorming what I wanted to do for Thanksgiving arrangements I had a "duh" moment - obviously I needed to do a cornucopia!
.
I picked this one up at Hobby Lobby for $10. I lined the bottom with tin foil and inserted a full brick of wet floral foam. (Make sure you’re doing this on a surface that can get wet or put a little plate under the foam.)

I have a video below for visual learners, but here’s what I did:
  1. Covered the foam in faux leaves
  2. Stuck a small bamboo stick through the bottom of some cuties oranges and a pomegranate and inserted them into the foam along with some faux pumpkins on a stem I️ also got from Hobby Lobby 
  3.  Next I added flowers - a half dozen red roses, five or so stems of purple mums and one stem of orange lilies

This was actually way easier and took way fewer flowers than I thought! I’m in love with it on my table right now!

If you're not already following me on Instagram, find this and all of my other projects here: https://www.instagram.com/tulsadetails/.



Let me know if you try or have any questions! Xo, friends!! 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Katie, and so festive! You are very talented and creative. Are you helping your mom with her table decorations? Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts