My Go-To Homemade Dessert

A few years ago I went to a barbecue and said I would bring a dessert. My kids were napping, so I couldn't go out to buy anything.  I scoured my Pinterest boards and came across Funfetti Blondies from Baked By Rachel where I already had all of the ingredients on hand. Which, as you know, never happens. And, seriously, you too will likely have all of the ingredients in your pantry (butter, sugar, brown sugar, all purpose flour, salt, vanilla, eggs, sprinkles and chocolate chips).

What's great about this recipe is that the cook time has them come out perfectly underdone. You know the kind where you take a little bite out of the pan, then keep going back for more and next thing you know it's all gone. Or is that just me?


I am now known for this dish at a certain summer cookout. It's super easy and ready in about 25 minutes, so it's quick and delicious!  Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts