Holden 9 months

iphone pics 0915 023

Seriously, time is flying with this little guy! We didn’t have any major milestones this month – no new teeth or anything!  He is still just a joy!

We did have some major sleep regression…so much so that I finally just took him to the doctor after a week of him waking up at 3 a.m. every day only to determine that sweet boy just wanted to make sure his mama was there at night. Ha. It actually made complete sense because out of that week, he actually slept 12 straight hours….only it was the night I went to a baby shower in OKC and he was home with Tommy. He knew I was gone, so he didn’t need to see me. Stinker.

At his doctor’s appointment, he weighed 19 pounds, 12 ounces. They didn’t measure him, but I think he is about 28 inches long. 

iphone pics 0915 007

Sweet boy LOVES to eat. He also had his first “popsicle,” which was such a hit that he cried when he was done and his mama gave him another one. I think he might be spoiled.

Lately he wants to be held all the time. Super sweet. It does make getting ready for work more of a challenge, though. Smile

iphone pics 0915 018

Sister still loves him. She is about as dangerous as a dog, though, so we have to watch her at all times because she has been known to pull him down or push him out of the way if he goes after something she wants. But she can also be really, really sweet wanting to help him or hug him (however, that usually ends with him in a chokehold…)

iphone pics 0915 011

Holden LOVES to be outside. He is always so calm in his swing, in the stroller or even his new “car” that Iris gave him!

iphone pics 0915 008

Many of you know my dad passed away about 12 years ago and my mom showed Holden this pic of him and he just got so excited. I think it is such a sweet picture.  And kind of neat to get a picture of the two of them together. I guess I never would have thought of that.

iphone pics 082515 023

iphone pics 082515 037

He and his cousin Luke are only five weeks apart and it is so cute to watch them interact!

iphone pics 082515 045

I just love this pic of him sleeping. He has started getting up in the morning and playing in his bed, which is nice.  He also puts all of his pacifiers through the slats in his bed. So when I come in to get him there are about 10 on the floor. That’s when it is time to get up! Emmy used to do the same thing except she would throw them over. Ha!

iphone pics 082515 009

Emmy started her first day of school in August and Holden didn’t want to be outdone by his sister, so he got a little sign for his first day of Mimi and Sue Sue all to himself!

iphone pics 082515 082

Holden is into everything and loves to play with balls! He has become sooo playful! He will chase his little soccer ball around (crawling, of course) and move it forward every time he tries to bite at it. He is also like Godzilla in the playroom. When he gets in there he will pull up to Emmy’s toys and knock them all over. She, fortunately, is a pretty good sport about this!

iphone pics 082515 127

We just love this sweet little guy!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, I think this may be my favortie post!!!!!! Holden is just so precious, and he looks so much like Ronnie in almost all of the pictures!! Although I had already seen the picture of him holding the picture of Ronnie, I still got a little emotional just seeing it again. This could not be any sweeter!!!! I am determined to get there soon. I must see this precious little boy!!!!! Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big! And both your kids are so cute. I was worried Trent was going to drown Drew in the blow-up pool this afternoon he was so rough - all in fun but man rough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, he is a doll! Such a fun age and still not walking all over the place.. Perfect, lol! I also find it hilarious that you said Emmy is as dangerous as a dog with him! Cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're getting to experience the joys of a little boy! They're seriously so much fun!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts