Unicorn Flower Arrangement

If you're following me on Instagram, you've seen that I have been doing some crafting for my daughter's unicorn 5th birthday party!

Since I am a huge fan of flowers, I wanted to have a few arrangements down the table, so I came up with this idea for her centerpieces!


I got the containers from the dollar store and then just cut out the ears, horn and eye lashes from glitter craft paper to make it look like a unicorn.  It was a little time consuming, but super easy.  For the eye lashes, I just used 1/2 of a medicine cup to make the half moon and just drew out the lashes to cut.

For the flowers, I used alstroemeria for a number of reasons:

1- It looks the most to me like unicorn fur.
2- It lasts FOREVER (probably 2 weeks).
3- It is cheap - like $4 for this whole arrangement, which to me sounds about right for a 5 year old birthday party. Ha! 

The total cost of this arrangement was about $5.50 at the most.

Here's a quick video of how I did it:




And a pic of just the arrangement without any of the other decor as a distraction ;).  

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts