My friend Christina at the Subfertile Frugalista tagged me in her recent post to tell you all a little bit more about me. I know, exciting, right?
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
1- I am a self-proclaimed google wizard. If you want to find something on the internet, I am your girl.
2- My life travel goals are to visit all 50 states and go to Italy. I am about 28 states in. I would like to visit other countries, like Spain, France, Austria again, but I MUST go to Italy. It is my mother country after all.
visited 28 states (56%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or another interesting project
3- I have lip gloss on 24 hours a day. I am addicted and I cannot stop. If I were stranded on a desert island the lack of lip gloss would kill me before the lack of food.
4- I only have 6 six songs on my iPod. I am obviously very into music. In case you are wondering they are:
LMFAO – Sexy & I Know It
The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
Cee Lo Green – Forget You (I did get the edited version)
Madonna – Like a Prayer
Michael Jackson – Man in the Mirror
The Rolling Stones – Can’t always Get What You Want
5- I never make my bed unless I am having company over.
6- I have dessert after every meal, even if it just a small piece of chocolate.
7 – I haven’t eaten beef since I was 14.
8- I secretly wish Zumba would start a gym like Jazzercise so that I could go daily. Okay, so I guess that isn’t a secret.
9- I really don’t like movies. I go to maybe 3-4 a year and probably watch zero at home. I also will only watch romantic comedies. I think it is because movies are just so long. However, I will sit and watch 3 hours of tv in a row, so I am not sure how that works out.
10- My secret New Year’s resolution for this past year was to start flossing daily. I kept it a secret because I thought it was too embarrassing that I wasn’t already doing this. However, after talking to people, I have found out there are a lot of people that don’t floss. I will say, it has made my mouth feel so much cleaner AND there is the extra benefit that it adds years to your life. (Which, let’s be honest, was the real reason I started flossing more in the first place.)
11- I am the opposite of a procrastinator. When I get something in my head, I have to do it right then. This is both a blessing and a curse.
The 11 questions from Christina:
1. What was your favorite moment from 2011? Hmmm. This is tough. And kind of sad. I cannot pinpoint my best day this year AT ALL. I will have to get back to you on this.
2. What was your favorite Christmas gift? This is a tough one. I got so many great gifts. My favorite might be the new cricut cartridge I got to cut out cupcake wrappers. I have two showers planned to throw in 2012, so I am excited to use it.
3. What's on your list to accomplish in 2012? I want to keep track of every book I read. I think this is an attainable resolution.
4. In a pinch, what is your go-to meal to make? I make pasta, add pesto, steamed broccoli and throw it into one pot and I have a pretty decent dinner. If I am really wanting to cover all the food groups, I throw in some boiled shrimp.
5. What is your guilty-pleasure show? The Real World. Yes, I am still watching.
6. How many children do you want? 2
7. Flats or heels? Heels
8. Favorite brand of mascara? My everyday mascara is Mary Kay. My waterproof is blinc. Love them both.
9. Your greatest accomplishment? To date my most fun, rewarding and challenging accomplishment was owning my own flower business.
10. Who inspires you most? Even though he is gone, my dad. And my dogs ; )
11. Ever met a celebrity? I don’t think I have ever actually met one. In person I have seen Oprah (at her show), Demi Moore, Bruce Willis, and I think that is it. Every time I go to a large city, I always have my eyes peeled for one! However, in Tulsa my sister has seen Ben Stiller and yesterday Megan saw Kristin Chenoweth at Mi Cocina. I guess I need to be more aware!